The TWI Standard Working Chute is one of the Strongest Working chute's available today. It is a heavy duty, all steel unit, built to take abuse. The frame is of 2" square, high strength steel tubing: with all stress points reinforced for added strength and durability. the floor tongue and groove Rumber Boards, with cleats every 12" to provide extra traction. The chute's size is large enough to handle the exotic breeds, yet versatile enough for calves.
The Combo AI Chute has all the features of the working squeeze chute with the addition of a palpation cage with a common floor. The palpation cage is accessible from both sides. It is adjustable in width and will attach directly to TWI's Circular Working Facility.
TWI Chute Features:
* Double action squeeze
* Double side width adjustment
* Will handle all sizes of cattle
* Both sides of the squeeze are gates
* Each side gate is equipped with shoulder
high quick latch access doors
* Both sides feature foot doors
* Includes TWI's unique "crowd ahead" bar
* Tail gate is a vertical drop gate that can be
locked either up or down
* Controls are fully reversible
* Quiet Package- consisting of a Rumber®
floor and springs in the drop doors make the
TWI chute one of the quietest chutes on
* TWI Manual or Automatic Headgate
* A manual or self catching Priefert Headgate.
Most any head-gate may be mounted onto an
TWI Working Chute or Combo AI Chute
* A portable version of each chute is available
* Optional Headtable available for Headgate
* Manual Neck Extender
* Scales available
* Rubber louvers
* Grooming Bars
* 8'' Neck Excess Door
* Palp cage EZ Latch. No hands
* Horizontal slide gate
Click on the thumbnails below to view a gallery of additional working chute pictures!
Combo A.I. Chute with TWI Manual Headgate